Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Marriott of our story...

I was falling in line in a long queue at Ayala's terminal on my way home when my eyes caught the sight of Marriott's building. I felt my lips expanded from a smile as joy overflowed my heart from the beautiful memories I shared with Ryan in the building when he came to visit me twice. It was my first time to stay in a big and sophisticated hotel. My first time to plunge in the comfort of a big bed and air-conditioned room. My first time to deep into the pool. My first time to have a sumptuous buffet breakfast. I remember I was confused what food to get. LOL.

It also reminded me of the night when Ryan and I bravely walked and danced under the rain from watching a movie in Ayala Mall on our way home to Marriott. We reached the hotel soaked in rainwater and I was shivering because it was too cold. He prepared me a warm bath. How sweet my man was.

Marriott Hotel will always be a part of our love story. I thanked God for the beautiful, unforgettable memories we created there. It was a privilege staying in that building with the man I've always longed to be with for the rest of my life.

No comments: